- Schedule, perform and notify stakeholders of software builds. This includes compiling and deploying ASP.NET web applications and SQL changes to target environments through a customized Team Build process
- Work with all parties to resolve change-related scheduling conflicts according to established practices
- Collaborate with QA and Development managers on timing and content of builds, releases, and patches
Build Automation and Configuration Management:
- Work with development teams to ensure configuration management requirements are defined and solutions accurately designed for new websites and software products
- Research and recommend improvements in procedures and tools
- Share in developing effective configuration management strategies and solutions for existing and new products
Website, Database, Software, and Server ManagementSet up and configure new websites and databases:
- Develop and maintain tools to automate website setup, database rebaselining, or server management as needed under the direction of the Systems Architect
- Install, configure, and customize internal and 3rd party software and utilities
- Create and maintain website administration, server administration, and server setup documentation
User Training and Support:
- Provide expertise, support, and training Microsoft TFS.
- Manage TFS code repository. Maintain and improve practices of branching, code merge, etc.
- Create and maintain workstation setup and configuration management policies and procedures documentation
- Provide assistance and training for a variety of configuration management procedures and tools